New Students

  1. Applicant must provide proof of address, proof of guardianship (certified birth certificate or court appointed guardianship documents with Judge’s signature). A copy of the child’s social security card and transcript from sending school will be requested.
  2. Resident established proof of residency by producing the following documentation prior to enrollment:
    • Proof of Residence (Title, deed, mortgage verification or lease agreement/rental contract)
    • Current bill verifying Camden address (such as a utility bill)
    • Drivers License with current Camden address/or comparable Photo ID with current Camden address/or current Active-Duty Military Photo ID (within 7 days)
  3. Complete the Verification of Residency statement and have it notarized.
  4. Shared Housing cases require both the resident and person living with the resident to complete the Shared Housing Disclosure Form and have it notarized.

Student Withdrawal Process

The steps in the withdrawal process are as follows:

  1. A parent or guardian must physically come into the guidance office and complete withdrawal form.
  2. The student must return all books. The secretary will check to see if any money is due to the cafeteria or media center. If any books or fees are owed, the student will need to return the books or pay any fees prior to withdrawing.
  3. Upon completing the required paperwork, the guidance secretary will provide the parent/guardian with copies of the withdrawal form, transcript and immunization record.


There is no processing fee for enrolled student transcripts. There is a $5 per transcript processing fee for former students. Make checks out to CCHS.

Official Transcripts are signed by a school official, embossed with the school’s seal and placed in a sealed envelope.

Unofficial Transcripts are not signed or sealed.